Welcome to DID It Yourself Strength Training
WATCH THIS VIDEO & THEN READ BELOW IT FOR ACTUAL CONTENT!
Note: 98.7% of my site actually does has useful content. You’ll either find this video
hilarious, or if you don’t know me, you may just be confused. Either way… Enjoy!
- At this point, I’m willing to give away everything I know about strength training and fitness and weightlifting for FREE.99 (At least for now that is).
- You can learn from ALL the mistakes I’ve made and new ones that I make along the way in my workouts
- I have over 25 years of strength training experience
- Whether you’re just starting or looking to take your gains to the next level, you’ll find something that will help your training, diet, or whatever…
Be sure to and read below who this site is for….
and who this site is NOT for…
WHO SHOULD VISIT THIS SITE?
- Anyone who is willing to put in the time and energy and not give up
- Anyone that can follow simple instructions
- Anyone that wants to get stronger
- Anyone that wants to get ripped
- Anyone that wants to get bigger. (Which relates back to the previous bullet because if you get stronger, you’re gonna get bigger. However, there are limits unless you start eating like crazy. Example, I average about 177lbs and that’s where I stay and I’m happy with that because pound for pound I keep up nicely with most people)
WHO SHOULD NOT VISIT THIS SITE?
- Anyone who wants a magic pill solution for getting fit. This shit takes time and is hard, so don’t waste your time or mine if you’re not willing to put out the effort!
- Anyone who cannot follow directions. At times I will tell you exactly what you should be doing in the beginning and if you can’t follow simple directions and stick to a program, then… again… don’t waste your time or mine. (You can always tweak things AFTER you have run a new program for a while. I know everyone is different and sometimes tweaking a program is needed)
OK…. So if you’re into excuses and don’t like hard work, then this strength training site is NOT for you. Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out.
I am a big fan of compound movements and you should be too. It saves time and hits so many other secondary muscle groups. I get asked a lot how I train “arms” and my answer is, I don’t!! I train for functionality and strength and everything that comes with it is just gravy. (However, it is annoying that so many people think I do “bodybuilding” when I talk about competitions…. Even if I specifically state that it’s “Powerlifting”. Sheesh)
I’m also a big fan of GPP (General Physical Preparedness). Things like plyometrics and bodyweight exercises. It’s not good if you’re only strong in one specific range of motion, because when you’re out playing sports or just goofing off you’re gonna be moving completely different and will not be as stable or strong. (That’s when injuries happen)
Let me point out real quick here… I am not a personal trainer, or a doctor, or a nutritionist, or a phrenologist, or a gynecologist, or a stripper, or certified in any way shape or form. My advice is based on years of trial and error and previous certifications. I “was” a personal trainer at one time but found that I only liked training “motivated” people. I got tired of dealing with those bozos that make their New Years resolution and want to get buff or ripped or lose 428.6lbs in 17days cuz they saw it on tv. Uhhhh. Plus, if I were to actually “train” people again, it would be VERY expensive.
So for now I am just going to enjoy providing great information to people on strength training and help people avoid some of the crappy mistakes I’ve made along the way with my fitness and strength training.
Disclaimer: Consult Your Physician! I know nobody that enjoys my site is a complete idiot, but for those morons out there…. All statements made here concerning exercise or supplement recommendations are based on my results and experiences. Your results and experiences may vary. Consult your physician before beginning any exercise or supplementation program. If you’re too stupid to know that you are the only person responsible for you, then piss off and stop reading my content. Thanks
Comment with Facebook!